Sunday, August 24, 2008

MIND OF ASIAN - Chinmoku No Kiri No Naka

All double X chromosome attack here! Furious estrogen thrash that makes every male band run for cover! So intense! I first discovered MIND OF ASIAN when I heard the JAPAN TRASH REVOLOUTION Comp on 625 Thrash. Which I also posted here half a year ago. MOA were the first band on this comp and I was like "what the hell is this?". They totally blew me away. Insane noisy Japanes high speed thrash. Their singer screams so hysterical, I thinks she´s going nuts everytime she grabs a microphone. I tried to get all their releases but that´s not easy outside Japan. They even say: `Sorry but we can accept the mail order from only Japan´! But if you are interested, it should be easy to get this cd an their split lp with STRAIGHT EDGE KEGGER everywhere at least. Okay the lousy cover artwork reminds me of some girly shit but you should see the myspace site then. All bling bling Japanese girly stuff!! It all doesn´t fit! What´s next? Hello Kitty MIND OF ASIAN shirts? But who cares as long as the music´s kicking ass like it does? Not me! And, in fact: Who needs skulls and black and white layout anyway? ;-)
I´m going to post their old `Akai Hana´ 7" next. These girls don´t need a womens quota, they kick testicles big time! Great!!!
Ah, Ps: Cd only releases suck big time of course! So grab it here!!

MIND OF ASIAN - Chinmoku No Kiri No Naka Cd
Country: Japan
Label: Sound pollution
Year: 2006
Format: Cd

Download

No comments: